- Multiple models with cutting widths from 52 to 66 inches.
- The ZT-5400 integrated pump and wheel motor transmission has 89% fewer leak points that minimizes maintenance.
- A larger, more comfortable operator zone with rubber-isolated foot platform, fully adjusted controls and larger diameter steering arms with vibration isolators reduce operator fatigue.
- 7-gauge fabricated and welded X-FACTOR® deck design assures lasting performance and durability including a 1/2" wear bar integrated into the deck and two additional gussets guard against leading edge or baffle bending.
- Multiple models with cutting widths from 52 to 72 inches.
- An ergonomically designed cockpit with comfort-grip handles, easy access controls and suspension seat with adjustable arm rests elevates operator productivity by minimizing fatigue.
- A lockable, pivoting front axle assures a smoother, more comfortable ride while large tires, both front and rear, enhance stability and traction.
- Adjustable anti-scalp rollers and hardened steel blades efficiently integrate for a beautifully manicured finish.
||Gravely ZT HD
- Commercial-style tapered roller bearings with 3/8" front caster forks add strength and durability.
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 Series transaxles provide more torque/load capacity, which is similar to Professional Series mowers.
- Large 10" x 20" diameter rear tires for outstanding traction and less wear on grass.
- Spring-assisted foot deck lift with 9 cutting heights from 1"-5" makes it easy to achieve a precise, manicured look.
- 10-gauge welded deck design with reinforced leading edge assures lasting strength and durability.
|| Gravely ZT XL
- Rear bumper is designed to accept multiple attachments and accessories (with additional hitch kit).
- 10-gauge stamped and fabricated deck with 1/4" reinforcement strip for lasting durability.
- Engine hood isolates the operator from engine noise, which minimizes fatigue while mowing; pivots fully
forward to easily access serviceable components.
- Lower center of gravity enhances stability and increases operator confidence over uneven terrain.
- High-back seat with armrests is standard and features adjustable slides to achieve a comfortable riding position.
- Smaller footprint allows more units to be transported on a trailer; the Compact-Pro™ 34 can easily pass through a 36" gate.
- Quick-release deck lift makes it easy to change from one cutting height to the next; nine cutting heights are available in 1/2" increments.
- Adjustable flip-out control arms provide easy cockpit entry and exit with vibration isolators adding operator comfort.
- Heavy-duty canister air cleaner allows for cleaner intake air to be delivered to the engine; this optimizes engine performance and extends engine life
- Large 20" composite rim rear wheels on the back of the mower for added stability, maneuverability, and traction.
- Adjustable height of cut system leaves a professional cut in all types of environments.
- Belt driven deck and wheel helps reduce engine damage risk and maintenance costs.
- Industry leading 1" spindle shaft provides the strength needed to tackle the tall grass.